HOLY MOUNT CARMEL BAPTIST CHURCH - Bishop  Dr. Betty Sue Hayes, Founder & Pastor
RSS

Recent Posts

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.
LOVE
IN-TOUCH

Categories

IN-TOUCH
JESUS
LOVE
powered by

My Blog

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON. "PURPOSE" MAKES THE DIFFERENCE. MATT. 1:21 And she bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their "sins"

13 Comments to JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.:

Comments RSS
plastic bag distributor on Friday, May 17, 2013 8:08 AM
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

topptwatches on Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:49 PM
hah.i can guess you thinking ..http://www.topptwatches.co.uk .

china tibet travel on Saturday, May 18, 2013 11:11 AM
I like the helpful information you supply on your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and test once more here regularly. I'm rather certain I will be told a lot of new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the next!

lonely planet tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:46 PM
Appreciate you for sharing all these wonderful threads. In addition, an excellent travel and also medical insurance approach can often eradicate those worries that come with travelling abroad. Any medical crisis can before long become costly and that's guaranteed to quickly slam a financial load on the family finances. Setting up in place the excellent travel insurance offer prior to setting off is definitely worth the time and effort. Cheers

cairnsjudo on Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:22 AM
I loved up to you'll obtain carried out proper here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nevertheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be handing over the following. ill for sure come further earlier once more as exactly the similar nearly very often inside case you protect this hike.

on site chair massage on Monday, July 22, 2013 10:57 PM
Very good written article. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including myself. Keep doing what you are doing - i will definitely read more posts.

Dereck on Thursday, August 22, 2013 12:49 AM
Genesis Milwaukee The Mission of Genesis in Milwaukee, Inc. is to facilitate successful integration of citizens returning to communities from correctional institutions, thereby decreasing recidivism and increasing public safety. We are committed to quality aftercare services based on individualized needs. We provide life coaches to all our participants and offer job training and placement, housing assistance, transportation services, educational placement and life skills classes. How can you find a job in Milwaukee that is sustaining and rewarding? Join us to find out!! This workshop is a day to explore career planning, training programs and employment resources in the central city. Keynote speaker Frenchie Beckum will speak at noon on how he left a lifestyle of crime and acieved success in the business world. This is a day you don't want to miss!! Career Resource Workshop Sep 07, 2013 at 10:00 AM to at 2:00 PM HeartLove Place, 3229 N Dr Martin Luther King Dr, Milwaukee, WI Program Director: Dereck McClendon (414)403-5761 Ref…By Frank Woods sr. (414)254-2098 www.mke123.org

Anonymous on Sunday, June 08, 2014 5:26 AM
After I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any manner you'll be able to take away me from that service? Thanks!

wetten on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:53 PM
Schlechtes Wetter Wetterbedingungen Regel behaelt die Wertung nach unten.Alle Sie haben koennen zu bewerkstelligen ist Ort Ihre Einsaetze und sammeln erhalten Ihre Gewinne.

Agenjudi Indonesia on Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:36 PM
Wonderful Submit, Very Informative. I Wonder Why The Opposite Specialists Of This Sector Do Not Understand This. You Must Continue Your Writing. I'm Confident, You've A Huge Readers' Base Already!

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:22 PM
Der Anfang bietet Ihnen Tipps Basis zentriert auf die groessten leicht verfuegbar Daten . telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

"anonymous" on Monday, April 30, 2018 10:57 AM
good post

besteassy on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 10:06 AM
Totally in love with the title of this article, and what a good read. I am going to book mark this page so that i can come back and read more from you.